Another new build of Arcadecraft is available. This is a simple update that fixes two small but important issues.
- Crash fix on game startup. Mainly helps European customers who have experienced the game failing due to characters outside the game’s font set.
- Windowed or Full Screen preference remembered.
New in game character content should be available soon and when it is ready we will get it into your hands!
Thank you for supporting Arcadecraft!
The latest build of Arcadecraft for PC is available for download through Humble!
Here is the changelist for the new build!
– STARTUP CRASH FIX – European language and number systems now supported.
– UPDATE – All the numbers that get displayed as text now conform to the user’s current language
– UPDATE -The Beta now has added an extra simulation year of gameplay. It now finishes at the end of 1985.
– UPDATE – Four new character models have been added. Steven Quarters, Rick Pennywise, Alex Hoarder, and Bobby Danger.
– UPDATE – Portraits for the new characters have been added.
– BUG FIX – Bobby Danger was able to occupy 2 machines at the same time
– UPDATE – Enhanced the mouse cursor visibility with the menus – if the user is navigating menus with the keyboard, we don’t show the cursor. this fixes issues where the mouse would select menu items even though we were using the keyboard.
– FIX – Upgraded sunburn in order to apply a change to help fix machines appearing and disappearing issue
– FIX – the player wasn’t always able to pick up the angry gamer avatar if there was another avatar near him.
– UPDATE – for the machine’s info screen, we’ve replaced the machine’s popularity info with its genre since that info was missing. the machine’s popularity is at the top of the screen anyway so need to show it again.
Thank you for your support so far and for reporting issues you have been having with the game! If you find a problem with the game and want to report it you may email us at FirebaseIndustries@Hotmail.com
Don’t forger to vote for Arcadecraft on Steam Greenlight!
Help support development of Arcadecraft for PC by buying it through the link below!
Check back for more information and Beta improvements!
Content Update 1 for Arcadecraft has gone live!
This update includes:
- 6 new arcade cabinets
- 1 new arcade cabinet manufacturer, “Load”
- 2 new music tracks in the Jukebox.
- Jukebox fixed so it properly cycles music.
- 16 8-bit ambient jingles for the arcade machines
- A new animation when you kick out the Angry Gamer
- 1 New wall customization colour (purple)
- 1 new pillar customization colour (purple)
- Controls on the isometric angles changed/improved.
- New props and artwork surrounding the Arcade.
- Neon changed slightly to be more glassy and visable.
- Hot Square now flashes and makes a sound as it is about to disappear.
- Support for 5000 scores on the scoreboard.
- Scoreboard now has your current date and current gross in addition to your best Gross.
- Alex Hoarder Code 4 sales bug is fixed we think.
- Alex Hoarder will now not try to buy the same game off you over and over.
- French region Code 4 Stats bug fix.
- A “Classic Medal” UI element in the top hud when you have a “Classic” machine selected
- Alex Hoarder
- Tweaked payouts depending on machine settings.
- Start button cash drain exploit fixed.
- Fade to white changed to black when viewing machine info.
- 6 new “Milestones” (Faux Acheivements) to try to get.
- Polar Diver fixed to look like a proper Camping Machine.
- Various bug fixes and art improvements
We highly recommend you only get the update if you want to start a brand new playthrough of the game. Please contact us if you notice any strange behaviour in the game!