We are happy to report that Content Update 2 for Arcadecraft is now available!
Included in this update is:
- 4 New Pinball Machines!
- 10 New Standup Cabinets. Many of them 2 player simultaneous.
- 1 New Import Cabinet.
- 1 New Sitdown Cockpit Machine.
- 1986 now has machines available in it.
- Dec 1987 is now the final month.
- New audio added for the selector and pinball machines.
- Machine Genres are now worth less popularity.
- Pinball is a new Genre, and available in year 1 to rebalance the above point.
- Release dates for a given year are now no longer static. 1980 machines remain 1980 machines but the month of release is now randomized. So every play through is different and unique.
- The employee Rick Pennywise, now works faster and will empty machines at a lower threshold.
- The storage room now acts like a proper storage room. Machines in storage do not count as machines on the arcade floor. So the upper limit of machines in your arcade is now 34.
Not in this Update
- The new environment is not in this update. The reason is that there is currently performance/framerate issues with having 44 machines available on screen at once. It is pointless to ship the new space if it only offers the same machine limits as the current space.
On the current Xbox Marketplace we are aware that the cover art is not up to date. Hopefully it can be fixed soon so if you still see the old cover after you have done the update don’t worry about it.
We hope you have fun playing the game with the new content! If you have any issues, concerns, or comments, please email us! Thank you for your support!