Content Update 1 for Arcadecraft has gone live!
This update includes:
- 6 new arcade cabinets
- 1 new arcade cabinet manufacturer, “Load”
- 2 new music tracks in the Jukebox.
- Jukebox fixed so it properly cycles music.
- 16 8-bit ambient jingles for the arcade machines
- A new animation when you kick out the Angry Gamer
- 1 New wall customization colour (purple)
- 1 new pillar customization colour (purple)
- Controls on the isometric angles changed/improved.
- New props and artwork surrounding the Arcade.
- Neon changed slightly to be more glassy and visable.
- Hot Square now flashes and makes a sound as it is about to disappear.
- Support for 5000 scores on the scoreboard.
- Scoreboard now has your current date and current gross in addition to your best Gross.
- Alex Hoarder Code 4 sales bug is fixed we think.
- Alex Hoarder will now not try to buy the same game off you over and over.
- French region Code 4 Stats bug fix.
- A “Classic Medal” UI element in the top hud when you have a “Classic” machine selected
- Alex Hoarder
- Tweaked payouts depending on machine settings.
- Start button cash drain exploit fixed.
- Fade to white changed to black when viewing machine info.
- 6 new “Milestones” (Faux Acheivements) to try to get.
- Polar Diver fixed to look like a proper Camping Machine.
- Various bug fixes and art improvements
We highly recommend you only get the update if you want to start a brand new playthrough of the game. Please contact us if you notice any strange behaviour in the game!